Crunchy Kale Chips
Nourish your souls & crunchy cravings with these nutrient dense kale chips. Jump on the magic carpet ride with the perfect snack for yourself, friends & kids.These crunchy bursts of invigoration are sure to feed your vital force and tantalize your taste buds. Kale is filled with fiber and sulfur
which are great for keeping your liver healthy and detoxifying your body.
1 Bunch of market fresh purple kale
2 Teaspoons Organic Moroccan Spices Blend
1 Fresh lime
2 Teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil
1 Large Avocado
1 Handful of fresh coriander
1 Handful of fresh parsley
1 Handful of sunflower sprouts or seeds
1 tub of all natural hummus dip
- Pre heat oven to 150 degrees.
- Cut the leafy kale branches off the main stork ensuring you keep the stem attached to the leafy chips as this acts as a little built in chip holder.
- In a large mixing bowl place your kale, fresh spices & olive oil. Get your hands in & mix around until all leaves are evenly coated in the tastes of Morocco.
- Lay out evenly & flat on your baking trays & place in the oven. Allow to cook for around 15-20 minutes depending on oven. Check every 5 minutes by touching the chips to test for crunchiness!
- Take your kale chips out of the oven and stand for 5 minutes to cool.
1. Peel the skin from your avocado and mash in your small bowl. Add the coriander and parsley and a squeeze of lime.
2. Sprinkle the sunflower sprouts (or seeds) and spice blend into the bowl. Mix and place in the fridge to cool. Add some all natural hummus dip into your mixture.