Matt Dawson and Greg Searle’s Edible Fluffy Sheep
Ingredients (makes 6):
20 Large Marshmallows
40g Desiccated coconut
6 Black grapes
50g White chocolate
1) Place the butter and the marshmallows in a microwavable bowl, and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
2) Stir in the Cheerios until fully coated.
3) Using the tablespoons tightly form mounds of the mixture to make the bodies of the sheep. Slide onto prepared sheet or board. Sprinkle with coconut. Leave until firm.
4) To make the legs take half a cocktail stick and thread on raisins, repeat to make 24.
5) To assemble, push 4 legs into each body shape, stand upright, push in a half cocktail stick for the head and attach a grape to make the head.
6) Break the white chocolate into small pieces, and microwave on medium in 20 seconds blasts, stirring every time, until melted but not hot.
Use the melted chocolate to make 2 dots on each head to make the eyes and push in a currant to form the pupils. Use a little melted chocolate to attach 2 currants to make the ears.
For more information visit www.wholegrain.co.uk